Technify Incubator is a team of young, result-driven professionals, committed to excellence and global standards. Solving high-impact problems with technology; changing lifestyle and business culture in Africa.
Job Position: Business Manager Volunteer
Job Location: Lagos (Remote)
- We are a start-up, and we need a business manager (fully remote) to be responsible for overseeing business operations.
- The duties include conducting meetings and coming up with proactive strategies to improve productivity, meet business goals and work towards active growth and boosting employee morale.
Job duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to :
- Supervise employees.
- Design work schedules.
- Resolve employee and client issues.
- Work with new clients/users to meet business goals and establish new business opportunities.
- Maintain a good working relationship with workers, leadership, and stakeholders.
- Design and implement procedures to improve profitability.
- OND / HND / Degree in Business Administration or any relevant field
- Minimum of 1 year experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Good interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to analyze company procedures to make improvements
- The role is fully remote
- We have a young energetic and interesting team
- The role comes with a N40,000 data stipend.
15th October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the subject of the email.