HelloMe Money, a product of HelloMe Limited, is a fintech digital banking organization striving to offer Banking as a Service (BaaS) with international payment solutions. Our mission is to create financial products that empower customers to manage their finances efficiently. We provide innovative digital banking services, placing our clients in control of their financial opportunities. At HelloMe, we adhere to four key principles: empowering our customers, maintaining integrity, showing care and diligence, and putting customers at the heart of our operations. We exist to cater to the everyday financial needs of our customers, transforming financial services as an alternative to traditional banking, without borders.
Job Position: Business Operations Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- The HelloMe team is built of like-minded individuals on a mission to demystify digital banking services.
- We’re committed to hiring industry experts and those with a passion for customer-driven results. We are seeking detail-oriented and experienced Operational Manager who is passionate about coordinating organization’s operations.
- This position entails the oversight and management of the organization’s day-to-day technology operations.
Successful applicants will ideally have to:
- Improve operational systems, processes, policies, and strategies that supports and aligns seamlessly with the broader business strategy of the mission of HelloMe Limited.
- Oversee, manage and ensure operations budget including resource allocation and forecasting are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way.
- Identify quality control issues and offer ways to resolve them.
- Create budget for individual programmes and contribute to forecasting long-term plans.
- Motivate team members and increase the productivities of the team.
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives for different department.
- Work closely with IT teams to deliver quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Drive initiatives within the management team and contribute to long-term operational excellence.
- Create and coordinate daily scrum meetings, planning, reviews, and retrospectives.
- Solve problems escalated from the team members.
- Overseeing IT Inquiries, incident/problem management, change management, business relationship management, and service monitoring to maintain operational excellence.
- Driving efficiency and mitigating operational risks to the barest minimum.
- Develop process improvement initiatives to achieve operational
- Analyzing business models, conducting risk assessments on operations, and putting contingencies in place.
- Ensure regulatory, compliance, and legal rules are followed.
- Stay updated with industry best practices, emerging technologies, and regulatory changes related to digital banking.
- Carry out other operational duties when required.
- M.Sc. / B.Sc. Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Operation Management or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of proven work experience of five (5) years in Operation Management, preferably candidates from Fintech; digital banking payment provider or related industry.
- Proven track record of operation management and organizational effectiveness.
- Highly skilled at conflict management and business negotiation processes.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Excellent leadership ability and communication skills.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Very good knowledge and presentation skills using MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and other relevant software (for the purpose of analyzing data and producing reports).
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to create and maintain an efficient system of operation to support the business needs.
- Experience in Mobile Money Operations will be an advantage
- Candidates living in Lagos preferred.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.