GeneSys Health information Systems Limited (GHIS) is an e-Health company committed to mitigating the gaping issues in the healthcare sector through innovative tech. Established in 2018 as a pioneer Health Management Information System (HMIS), we provide customised solutions EMR and Telemedicine (Gemeni) to (public and private) hospitals toward digitising patient- and hospital management workflow processes, improving the quality of care and operations.
- Job Position: Business Operations Support (NYSC)
- Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking to hire a smart and resourceful individual for the role of Business Operations Support, who will be responsible for identifying ways to further improve productivity and optimise our internal business processes.
- You will be responsible for championing the internal review and optimisation of our business processes through gap analysis, data collection, and gathering documentation. You will also be responsible for:
- Liaising with all GHIS’ teams and analysing cross-team communication and internal processes for efficiency.
- Preparing and conducting preliminary (standard/quality control) reviews of proposals, briefs, reports, wikis, processes and other forms of documentation.
- Collation and analysis of client reports, reporting, meeting notes and updates, as required.
- Providing insights and recommendations for business decision-making through the analysis of data from clients, GHIS touchpoints and internal stakeholders.
- Providing project support through pipelining and day-to-day project/program management and change management.
- Assisting with the strategic planning, preparation, reconciliation and monitoring of project-specific plans, schedules, budgets and resource allocations.
- Assisting the team with developing and maintaining a digital workspace and database—fostering routine digitally archiving activities and driving the use of an appropriate filing methodology, in compliance with Nigerian Data Protection Regulations.
- Periodically carrying out research on e-health industry trends, prospective clients and various tools—for the optimisation of GHIS business processes.
- Supporting in the review of GHIS sales and financial analysis.
- Creating thought-leadership pieces and championing internal knowledge-management transfer processes.
The biggest problem-solving duties on the Job:
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and consistently providing recommendations, analysis and documentation for GHIS.
What are the required skills and competencies for this role?
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or any related field (2:1 and above).
- 2021 NYSC (Batch A Stream I/II) Corps Member serving in Lagos State.
- Previous track record of leadership and extracurricular engagements.
- Self-starter that can work independently and be responsible for self-learning.
- Excellent research, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Great attention to detail; good with numbers.
What Do You Stand to Gain
- Remuneration (₦35,000.00/month basic)
- Complementary – monetary and non-monetary – allowances
- Fully remote work option
- Work with a brilliant and diverse team
- Enabling environment for personal and professional development.
5th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online