HOR Logistics is one of the fastest-growing in the Logistics and transportation industry, we offer local deliveries within Lagos, Ibadan, and Abuja, International Deliveries to and fro U.S. and UK, Cargo Storage, and Online Checkout, Assistants.
- Job Position: Business Process and Internal Control Officer
- Job Location: Lagos
- Plan, organize, implement and execute internal control functions, which entails the preparation of an audit manual and audit plan.
- Supervise different units/functions and ensure the realization of the management policy and objective.
- Assist in making business decisions relating to system implementation, modification, maintenance, etc.
- Coordinate with a cross-functional team to develop business process requirements.
- Build an internal process audit capability to preserve and increase value for the business and our customers:
- Provides first-level assurance review of team outputs and ensures knowledge sharing and on the job coaching of team members.
- Organize the execution of the exception management process to ensure audit issues are fixed within due dates and appropriate stakeholders communicated of outcomes of the audit.
- Ensure periodically (Monthly, Quarterly, etc.) draft management reports are produced
- Write draft reports – special investigations, Audits, and Exceptions.
- Provide regular reporting on improvement implementation, proactively identifying and addressing risk.
- Carry out professional measuring and monitoring, as well as the provision of feedback on the performance of business processes.
- For processes that do not exist or are not thorough, designing a robust process with controls and KPIs that can be used to measure performance will be needed.
- For existing processes, work with management to identify leading metrics for their teams and help departments measure performance e.g. after service, customer complaints, inventory management.
- Acts in the absence of the Senior Team Lead, Business Process Improvement
- Participates in the evaluation of Business Process Improvement-related risks analysis.
- Participates in annual audit planning for Business Process Improvement
- Participates in managing all exceptions arising from.
- A risk assessment carried out from time to time.
- Participates in the periodic audit of business process applications
- Participates in projects and project assurance reviews
- Effectively plan and develop strategies that successfully accomplish the quality and business objectives.
- Create quality measurements to track improvement in service delivery
- Ensure service meet customer expectations and demand
- Create reports documenting errors and issues for fixing
- Work closely with the operations team to improve service delivery
- Maintain standards for reliability and performance of service.
- Prepares accurate reports in accordance with company procedures in order to provide reliable information for the efficient management of the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 4-6 years of work experience in a Business Process and Internal Control role
- Experience in designing/testing/implementing internal controls and reviewing business processes
- CPA/CA/CIA or related experience
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple project assignments simultaneously in a fast-paced, environment, and delivering on commitments
- You know how to use hypotheses and related strategies e.g. A/B testing, and can interpret this data to make insightful conclusions
- Not afraid to dig into the data or process and willing to learn new technical skills. You read and keep yourself up-to-date with the latest market technologies e.g. for automation.
- Have a very strong ability to structure problems and drive towards solutions even in ambiguous situations etc.
- Driven by the social mission to provide clean energy and employment to rural communities.
N150,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
31st January 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Business Process and Internal Control Officer” as the subject of the e-mail.