Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.
Job Position: Business Process Manager
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team.
- Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths.
- Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging.
- If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
- Key focus on Process management to ensure that all processes run as per Henkel guidelines
- Captures savings from full system integration / ensures adequate use of implemented investment Is responsible for change management
- Audit reports on key functions – to improve current status on ground
- Compliance management
- Task based investigation into key processes
- Inventory control and management – Ensure regular stock stocking to ensure financial results (Partnering with Supply Chain and Finance team)
- Assisting and helping with internal and external audits
- Training on business process and compliance for all employees new & existing on ground
- Drives end-to-end process optimization and implementation of best practices
- Runs and fosters an efficient regional process organization
- Develops and ensures the proper implementation of the Process Template and appropriate governance model for the processes.
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience
- Qualified Accountant with Expertise on Forensic Audit
- Good knowledge of finance and accounting guidelines
- Good communication and presentation skills in English
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online