Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”) serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 312,000 people make an impact that matters at www.deloitte.com.
- Job Position: Business Process Solution
- Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Demonstrated competence in IFRSs and IPSAS (US GAAP is an advantage)
- Practical IFRS Experience including valuations and modeling e.g. IFRS 9, 16 and 17 modeling
- Advanced excel and analytical skills
- Experience in developing finance process and control framework
- Proficiency in PowerBI
- Digital fluency
- Strong Research Abilities
- Strong presentation and report writing skills
- Ability to use financial reporting tools e.g. CaseWare is an advantage
- Experience in Financial Reporting (Consolidation and complex structures)
- Competence in SAP HANA, Microsoft ERPs (added advantage)
- Demonstrated competence in managing a team and working independently
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc., B.A., B.Eng./B.Tech., etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper/upper credit division
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- 4-5 years in Professional Services ( Big 4 is an advantage) or 6 – 8 years industry experience
- CITN/ACA/ACCA qualified
- CFA or CIMA( Added advantage)
22 April 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
The Impact You Will Make
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
How You Will Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers. Explore Deloitte University Leadership Centre. https://deloitte.zoomforth.com/du
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: To make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves in doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact. https://www2.deloitte.com/global/en/pages/about-deloitte/articles/impact-that-matters.html
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do a research to know some background about our firm and the business area you are applying to.