Moniepoint Microfinance Bank is the definitive bank for small and medium-sized businesses in Nigeria and is regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). Moniepoint MFB was also awarded by the CBN in 2022 as the most inclusive payment platform in the country. Moniepoint MFB received its license in February 2022 and helps over 600,000 businesses with banking, payments processing, access to loans and business management tools. With these solutions, businesses on the moniepoint platform process about 7 trillion Naira monthly.
Job Position: Business Relationship Manager
Job Locations: Cross River & Edo (Remote)
- Engage in business development activities and solicitation of new business; Customer acquisition through sale of the bank’s products and services.
- Cross selling of bank products and services.
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Create marketing strategies to achieve sales targets.
- Conducts daily meetings with the sales team and carry out reviews on the previous day and jointly plan for the week ahead
- Manages and maintains current business relationships
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Participate in market storms, community fairs and cluster marketing events e.g. Trade Fairs
- Implement best practices to meet customers’ needs and requirements.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Understand customer financial needs and objectives.
- Recommend appropriate financial product or service to the customer.
- Candidates should possess Tertiary education from a recognised institution.
- 4 – 5 years in-depth sales experience, preferably in the banking sector.
- Strong understanding of the local financial services industry
- Strong business acumen and analytical thought process.
- Ability to execute goals independently with little or no supervision.
- Excellent communication skills.
What we can offer you
- Culture – We put our people first and prioritize the well-being of every team member. We’ve built a company where all opinions carry weight and where all voices are heard. We value and respect each other and always look out for one another. Above all, we are human.
- Learning – We have a learning and development-focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing, training, and regular internal technical talks.
- Compensation – You’ll receive an attractive salary, pension, health insurance,, Employee Stock Options, annual bonus, plus other benefits.
23rd March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
What to expect in the hiring process
- A preliminary phone call with the recruiter
- An interview with the Hiring Manager.
- An interview with a member of our Executive team.
Note: TeamApt is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates.