Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
Job Position: Business Risk Manager – Merchant & Inclusion
Job Location: Lagos
- Supports in driving the entrenchment of Risk Culture and Enterprise risk management, strategy, and objective-setting enterprise-wide
- Supports in strengthening the Enterprise Risk Management Framework organization-wide and particularly for the Merchant & Financial Inclusion Groups
- Develops and ensures the implementation of Risk Management Policies and Processed
- Risk assessment: Conduct enterprise, ad-hoc, product and third-party risk assessments on Business Lines, new & existing Products and Services; Vendors and Third-party service providers in line with certification, leading practice, and regulatory standards expectations
- Maintains working and up-to-date Risk Register, RCSA organization-wide and particularly for the Merchant & Financial Inclusion Groups
- Ensures new and existing products comply with set baselines before go-live
- Merchants and Agents risk & compliance oversight on new and existing relationships
- Develops risk awareness presentations and conducts same across Business Lines to promote and raise risk management culture and awareness in the organization
- Provides risk expert advisory services on new initiatives and existing business relationships
- Develops and operates Risk Key Performance Indicators and Risk Analytics
- Supports oversight relating to Data Protection regulations and processes
- Supports risk management activities in regional countries and subsidiaries
- Develops Key Risk Indicators (KRI) for proactive risk monitoring organization-wide and particularly for the Merchant & Financial Inclusion Groups
- Prepares Risk Management reports for Department, Group, Senior Management and Risk Committee and the Board
- Monitors and Reports Operational losses, Claims, and Refunds; Engages concerned Business groups to perform root cause analyses on identified risk events to recommend improvements to prevent these risk events from re-occurring in the future. When necessary, refer to Internal Audit for investigation.
- Candidates should possess a First Degree in a numerate discipline – Economics, Social Science, Accounting, Mathematics, Data Analytics etc.
Experience (Number of relevant years):
- Minimum of 8 years relevant experience in Risk Management in Technology, Financial or Payment industries.
Any least 2:
23rd July, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online