De Koolar Nigeria Limited is a 100% owned indigenous HVAC Company with over two decades of industry experience. We are leading Nigerian manufacturers and suppliers of a range of Ice Block Making Machine, Cold Room, Blast Freezer, Display Chiller Fridge, Industrial Ovens, Refrigerators and Air Conditioners, among other domestic and industrial heat transfer equipment. Our services include all aspects of design, installation, maintenance, and repairs of domestic, commercial, and industrial systems.
- Job Position: Business Strategist
- Job Location: Lagos
- Utilizing available internal and external data sources to identify key insights to inform commercial pursuit strategy, value creation opportunities, and deal structure models
- Solving problems with an analytical mind.
- Ready to multi-task and handle multiple functions as a business strategist for the company Identifying new business opportunities as a BDM
- Management of existing Key account.
- Product development
- Contributing to commercial process innovation and improvement through market experimentation and smart risk-taking
- Taking on and leading special projects integral to the ongoing growth and success of the business
- Managing a team of high-performing Senior Analysts to drive the business forward – strong, compassionate people skills are a must!
- Draw up strategies to achieve set goals and objectives.
- Develop and defend your Strategic and Implementation Plan for sales growth.
- Develop a strategy all across the organization regions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Marketing
- At least four (4) years of relevant work experience in the same role
- Proven track record of leading teams to meet aggressive deliverable timelines
- Proven ability to produce the highest quality work product
- Experience in the HVAC industry is an added advantage
- Experience structuring and managing large, complex deals
- Excel expertise – you are fluent in modeling & analytics!
19th January 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using “Business Strategist” as the subject of the email.