Jumia is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa. It is built around a marketplace, Jumia Logistics, and JumiaPay. The marketplace helps millions of consumers and sellers to connect and transact. Jumia Logistics enables the delivery of millions of packages through our network of local partners. JumiaPay facilitates the payments of online transactions for Jumia’s ecosystem. With over 1 billion people and 500 million internet users in Africa, Jumia believes that e-commerce is making people’s lives easier by helping them shop and pay for millions of products at the best prices wherever they live. E-commerce is also creating new opportunities for SMEs to grow, and job opportunities for a new generation to thrive.
With over 5,000 employees in more than 10 countries in Africa, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating a sustainable impact in Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
Job Position: Business Support Associate
- You will carry out a wide range of administrative and coordinating activities for onshore leadership/teams, utilizing the processes and tools of the team.
- Manage the day to day operations excellence in coordination with the back-office team
- Major customer complaints handling
- Service outage
- Incident reporting
- Manage all partners/service providers relations in terms of operations; such as (Pools funding, New services onboarding end to end, commissions & financial reconciliations)
- Own the communication channels with all our partners (service providers)
- Communicate with all internal stakeholders to ease and align on any partner’s request or issues and vice versa.
- Own the new services pipeline execution with partners, tech, legal, and finance
- Responsible for the commissions’ execution per partner in coordination with finance
- Daily/weekly pool funding
- Ensuring applying ongoing processes enhancements creating operational efficiencies and best customer experience
- Responsible for collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data & building business reports & PMOs.
- Responsible for any data analytics needed
- Responsible for the daily, and monthly business performance reporting
- Play as a PMO in the team for any project
- Responsible for the marketing execution coordination amongst all channels between the channels owners and business team.
- Mainly ensuring that all marketing activities happen in time with the expected quality.
- Responsible for reviewing all marketing material content.
Job Requirements and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competent in Microsoft packages (Excel, Word & PowerPoint) and Google Docs
- Professionalism and deadline-oriented
- Great attention to detail: the ability to maintain accuracy
- Strong sales skills and ability to utilize field sales techniques.
- Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities.
- Good knowledge of the e-commerce industry.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online