Enov8 Solutions was established in 2018 with head office in Lagos Nigeria. We are a software development focused company with the believe that business process automation is a business challenge and should be pursued as interplay of seven business levers namely Strategy, People, Process, Metrics, Applications, Data and architecture.
At Enov8 we provide IT solutions using either OEM products of our partners or our proprietary solutions or a mix. At Enov8 we bring industry best practices to bare in developing solutions to enhance our client’s processes while leveraging on our growing executive team, dynamic staff strength and corporate culture as well as forge strategic partnerships and alliances.
Job Position: Business Technical Documentation Analyst
Job Location: Lagos
- The purpose of this job is to ensure the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product features by being the link between our information capacity and our business objectives.
- The incumbent will serve as a strategic thought-partner, and report to the CEO.
- This contract is for the outsourcing of experienced technical writers for Strong technical documentation of both new and existing systems.
- Develop comprehensive technical documentation that meets organizational standards
- Obtain a deep understanding of products and services to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content
- Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience, providing product insights in a simple language that sets our users up for success
- Develop and maintain detailed databases of appropriate reference materials, including research, usability tests, and design specifications
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement
- Research, outline, write and edit new and existing content, working closely with various departments to understand project requirements
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation
- Work with development and support leads to identify all documentation repositories, revise and edit, and determine the best solution for data compilation and centralized storage
- Research, create, and maintain information architecture templates that uphold organizational and legal standards, and allow for easy data migration
- Develop content in alternative media forms for maximum usability, with a consistent and cohesive voice across all documentation
- Use photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users’ understanding
- Select appropriate medium for message or audience, such as manuals or online videos Standardize content across platforms and media
- Gather usability feedback from customers, designers, and manufacturers Revise documents as new issues arise.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business / Systems Analysis (Additional certification would be an added advantage).
- A degree in IT / Computer Science.
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing.
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions.
- Experience in data visualization techniques and tools
- Solid experience in writing SQL queries.
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Process Flow Analysis
- Business Process
- Product Architecture and Design Best Practices
- Experience working with developers
- Experience with Cloud Solutions and/or RDBS
- Requirements Definition
- Configuration Workbook
- Data Models
- Detailed Functional Design
- Executive Summaries
- Project Plans.
15th February, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.