Brisktrade Offshore is a leading indigenous company established to provide technical solutions to the Nigerian Oil & Gas, Marine, Energy, and Manufacturing Industries. We provide reliable, cutting-edge services from simple or advanced engineering solutions to Integrity Management and Repairs of Oil and Gas assets through to lifetime extension and decommissioning. Our customers rely on us to have reliable data and specialist solutions to manage their assets and we strive to work collaboratively with clients to share best practices, challenge the status quo, and develop innovative solutions.
Job Position: Business Technical Support Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
- Manage existing relationships and projects.
- Prospect for new clients and convert them into new business.
- Participate in tender preparation and submission.
- Follow up on submitted tenders to ensure sales closure.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field.
- 2-3 years of experience in sales and tender packaging in the Oil & Gas industry (Upstream Sector).
- Strong communication and multitasking skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint, proposal writing & presentations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.