FlexEdge Limited is a business support services company driven with the desire to enable, empower and enhance organizations with employable talents for groundbreaking results.
Job Title: Calibration Technician
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
- The Calibration Technician make sure that all clients equipment and the organizations reference standard IM&TE are maintained, monitored, and are calibrated periodically to conform to both National and International Standard.
Roles and Responsibilities
- The calibration technician is principally responsible for successful execution and management of all internal and external instrument calibration work.
- Perform routine calibration of all Inspection measurement and Test equipment (IM&TE) for both (internal and external customers)
- Evaluate and troubleshoot non-operational instruments. Coordinate with customer service to determine pricing, repair lead-time, and repair approvals with external clients.
- Create, maintain, and execute calibration procedures for various instrumentation and equipment
- Maintain calibration database for all internal instruments and monitor due dates, perform calibrations, and generate calibration paperwork (certificates and reports).
- Coordinate all calibration with external calibration vendors for instruments that cannot be calibrated internally.
- Participate in audits by external bodies and represent Exterior Laboratories calibration department
- Work with technical management and establish goals to expand internal calibration capabilities and establish scope approval for such capabilities under ISO/IEC-17025:2005.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND with 5 years of experience.
9th September, 2021.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the mail.