DKT International is a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning, reproductive health, and HIV prevention. DKT International is the largest private provider of contraceptives and reproductive health products and services in Nigeria.
- Job Position: Call Centre Nurse
- Job Location: Lagos
- DKT Nigeria is set to recruit a Call Centre Nurse. We are looking for a smart, dynamic, self-motivated, and committed individual to fill this position. The position reports to the Program Director; it is based in Lagos.
- Handle call-centre medical-related escalations.
- Ensure timely, accurate logging of calls, enquiries and downtimes.
- Achieve 90-100% customer satisfaction.
- Ensure effective monitoring ad improvement o referrals through continuous customer satisfaction surveys and generation of testimonials.
- Compliance with complaint resolution procedure- 100% close-out of complaint calls received.
- Training and preparing call centre representatives to troubleshoot problems with services or products.
- Following up on call referrals to enhance customer experience.
- Promote product knowledge and compliance with respect to all applicable processes.
- Promoting call centre best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, School of nursing.
- Minimum of 3 years call-centre experience.
- Strong and polished communication skills.
- Experience in family planning, sexual and reproductive health is an advantage.
- Proven experience working in a demanding and fast-paced environment.
15th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to:
[email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.