Canon is the leading name in imaging and has been for the past 80 years. We are the leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions. An emphasis on technology is part of Canon’s corporate DNA and we are dedicated to helping people reimagine what is possible through imaging.
Job Description: Women in Sales Trainee – Lagos
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are looking for new talents who will be willing to join our Sales Team for long term (1 year) internship.
- The purpose of the program is to support female participation in our sales workforce.
- Interns will take active role and have sales responsibilities where they’ll be supported with a structured development program.
- The ultimate aim of the program is to support female representation in sales careers and sales management.
- With Canon, you’ll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition.
- We’ll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us.
- You’ll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly:
- The interns will be hired for our sales teams in Canon Regional Sales Office in Nigeria (Lagos).
- The eligible candidates will be hired as long-term interns in the sales departments of their country of residence.
- Duration of our Trainee Program is 1 year.
- The internship program will be supported with a 1-year development program including facilitator-led training programs, on the job learning, online learning and mentoring.
What We Ask
- Final year female students or new graduates who are interested in a career in sales
- No previous experience required
- Driving License Preferred
- Able to work 5 working days of the week
- Good command of English
- Self-motivated with good communication skills
- Problem solver and willing to work hard in a dynamic environment doing a variety of tasks
- Team player with the ability to work with deadlines
- Good command of MS Office applications.
You Will Need:
- Analytical Thinking
- High level of Accuracy
- Proactive Approach
- Excellent Communicator.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Successful candidates will be considered for full-time employment at the end of the internship.