C & I Leasing Plc was incorporated in 1990 as a limited liability company and was subsequently licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) as a finance company, to provide amongst other services, operating and finance leases.
Job Position: Canvasser Supervisor
Job Locations: Abia, Bayelsa & Port Harcourt – Rivers
- To harness all territory opportunities by constantly developing a pipeline of sales leads and providing the enabling environment for team of canvassers to convert such leads to actual customers for the business
- To provide direction to team and focus them on working prospects and potential customers through the entire sales cycle including educating prospects and converting all contacts made into long term customers for the business
- Execute the territory sales plan as developed/directed by the Area Coordinator
- Ensure availability of floats to all canvassers within his/her team
- Responsible for achieving business targets (wallets) in assigned territory
- Develop short term action plans to assist poor performing team members achieve target (wallet) and overcome challenges in their daily activities
- Ensure the daily sales processes of team members are uninterrupted and daily sales targets are achieved
- Evaluate customer complaints and drive resolution
- Ensure team members attend team meetings, scheduled trainings regularly and show up for other sales events such as mini, medium and mega storms etc.
- Gather trade intelligence and competitive information and provide feedback to the business using the trade automation tool or through area coordinator or agency
- Always demonstrate willingness to help resolve team members’/customers’ queries/issues when called upon
- Keep and manage customer base within assigned territory
- Responsible for all business tools of trade assets such as public address systems, hawkers’ jackets etc., released for use in his/her territory
- Address performance issues promptly through coaching, mentoring, and implementing corrective actions when necessary.
- Monitor team members’ trade activity, track progress, and identify areas for improvement.
- Coordinate with the Sales Rep/Senior Lead to align team’s efforts with broader business strategies and campaigns.
- Collect feedback from team members regarding customer responses, market trends, and competitors’ activities to improve future business strategies.
- Generate regular reports summarizing team performance, achievements, challenges, and recommendations for improvement.
- Collaborate with the Sales Rep/Senior Lead to provide insights and suggestions for enhancing the effectiveness of the field operations strategies.
- A First Degree (B.Sc / HND) at the minimum
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales/marketing financial services/ telecoms/FMCG products/services with experience in supervising/managing others.
- Supervisory experience.
- Must have a data enabled handset.
27th June, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title & Location as the subject of the mail.