DynamicPlus Advisory is a professional consultancy that provides strategic and cost-effective business solutions to start-ups as well as small and medium-sized businesses by Studying their businesses, understanding their individual needs, and providing them with the necessary customized solutions to their Human Resources needs.
- Job Position: Capital Market Investment Manager
- Job Location: Lagos
- Cross-sell all the financial products of the Group: – Liability generation, Loans and Leases, Shares/Stocks/Bonds (Federal, State & Corporate), Treasury Bills, FGN Savings Bonds, FX etc.
- Formulate and implement a strategy to increase the pool of HNI’s the Group transacts with
- Pitch for business relationships with Local Corporates, PFA’s, Insurance companies, and other non-Financial Institutions (Institutional Sales & Marketing) etc.
- Manage key relationships with customers to ensure the smooth running of these accounts.
- Oversee, Supervise and Coordinate an effective online marketing strategy.
- Development and implementation of service improvement strategies.
- Attain targeted sales goals, performance targets, and customer satisfaction through the effective management of resources.
- Together with Business Heads, review strategies for all networked customers with a view to enhancing business volumes and earnings.
- Implement marketing strategies to develop an existing portfolio and develop new opportunities.
- Understand customer needs and provide products and services to satisfy clients’ needs and achieve business objectives.
- Prepare and agree with line Manager on a call-planning in order to maximize returns in line with business strategy.
- Provide clients with Investment Advisory services.
- Develop executive contact plan and arrange meetings between proposed clients, head of the unit, and the MD.
- Must possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Accounting, or other disciplines
- A second degree and Master’s degree will be an advantage
- A professional qualification is desirable
- Minimum of 5+ years’ hands-on experience with good sales track record in Institutional sales with emphasis on Stockbroking, Capital Market and other Financial Instruments (Treasury-bills, Bonds, etc.)
25th February 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the “Job title” as the subject of the email.