Paga is a licensed financial services company and a leading payments company in Nigeria with a massive transformative purpose – to make it simple for one billion people to access and use money. It was founded on the simple belief that the ubiquity of mobile phones can be leveraged in building an ecosystem that enables people to digitally send and receive money and creating simple financial access for everyone.
Job Position: Card Operations Officer
Job Location: Yaba, Lagos
- The Card Operations Officer will provide support to department activities with specific responsibility for reconciling, monitoring and resolving customer disputes on Card transactions.
- The Officer will contribute to the efficient and effective workings of the Platform Operations department by executing daily tasks with a strong attention to detail.
- This role will utilize good team work, strong accounting knowledge, time management skills and effective problem solving to ensure success.
- Perform Card Reconciliations, analyse, investigate and resolve variances and reconciling items.
- Review and reconcile third party and Pagatech transactions to ensure accurate billing in a timely manner.
- Maintain regulatory controls by following policies and procedures; complying with financial legal requirements.
- Effectively and efficiently manage resolution of disputed transactions in collaboration with customer support and the affected business partner.
- Assisting with Monthly and Year End tasks.
- Experience: 2-3 years of experience working in a similar role.
- Problem solving skills
- Time management skills
- Strong MS Office skills, especially Word and Excel
- Attention to details.
- Speed and accuracy.
- Task ownership
- Ability to learn fast.
- Communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience with reconciliation and card operations.
- Self- driven and hardworking
- Multitask and manage competing priorities
- Detail oriented
- Good team player
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online