Rome Business School Nigeria, a satellite campus of the Rome Business School based in Rome, Italy is a managerial training and research institute of excellence situated in Ikeja, Lagos. The Rome Business School Nigeria’s aim is to play a role in closing the gap between the classroom and the job market by providing managerial training courses suited to convey the knowledge necessary to kick-off or develop professional careers or business activities.
Our mission is to train entrepreneurs, managers and professionals to a level of excellence in their competence and their ethical approach to business and work, able to play a part in the development of an economic humanity and of a society more prosperous, fair and respectful of the central role of the individual.
Job Position: Senior Career Advisor
Job Location: Lagos
- Improve in prospecting and documentation of programs, students 100% placement of students.
- Students Success- Validation and Analysis Surveys.
- Assist in the collection, Maintenance, and Reporting of relevant data on our students and alumni for strategic decision-making by the management.
- Maintain relationships with student Internship providing Partners.
- Support Rome Business School Nigeria’s Alumni activities.
- Support all coaching activities for RBSN students to attain positive results.
- Develop and strengthen the existing operational reach of enterprise support organizations (ESOs).
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification
- Minimum of 3 years experience in HR/ Admin and educational sector
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be CIPM certified.
N150,000 – N200,000 / month.
12th January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Chinyere@romebusinessschool.ng using ‘Senior Career Advisor’ as the subject of the mail.