Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast-growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on-trade-dominated market but with a fast-growing off-trade channel.
Job Position: Reward Manager
Job Location: Nigeria
- Alongside the West Africa Reward Manager, drive the West Africa Reward Strategy. Will lead, drive and deliver Reward projects and activities.
- Delivers expert support, mentorship, and recommendations across total Reward areas – including but not limited to benchmarking, salary management, job evaluation, merit budget planning, sales compensation, total reward communication, employee benefit management.
- Provides analytical insight with commercial focus to drive ongoing and new compensation and benefits programs and participates in the design and development of new programs, policies, and principles.
- In conjunction with the HR community, key member on delivering the Annual Reward Cycle (ARC) process for the Diageo population in Ghana and Cameroon. Ensures consistency of approach with clear communications.
- Builds reward understanding and capability in HR Business Partners, Talent Engagement, people managers and employees to enable the attraction, retention, and motivation of our people.
- Degree or professionally qualified.
- Strong demonstrable track record in Reward.
- Given the complexity and dynamics of this role, Reward experience in Ghana and Cameroon, and with global populations would be an advantage, as would experience with unionized populations.
- Great analytical skills are essential, along with the ability to work with sophisticated data and to draw insights and recommendations from it. Equally as important is the ability to bring these insights and recommendations to life for a broad range of collaborators in an engaging and easy-to-understand manner.
- Ability to build strong and effective relationships with a broad range of partners.
- Proven commercial experience and the ability to prove that they understand the commercial agenda.
- Can work under pressure and to work autonomously.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to deliver impactful communications materials and achieve clarity and understanding of Rewards with varied audiences.
- Sophisticated excel skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV and Cover Letter telling us a bit about themselves to: www.guinnessnigeria.com using “Reward Manager” as the subject of the email.