Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how.
Job Position: Senior Accountant (IFRS)
Job Location: Abuja
- Preparation of quarterly / annual financial statements according to IFRS
- Execution and preparation of consolidation processes and intercompany reconciliations
- Point person for auditors, tax advisors and authorities; Support for Asset Accounting
- Participation in cost accounting and liquidity planning
- Participation in the preparation of internal reports and budget planning
- Consolidation of budgets according to group level incl. consolidation and reporting
- Support in the preparation of forecasts, multi-year plans and their analyses
- University Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Professional accounting qualification (CA/CPA or equivalent) is a plus
- Several years (minimum of 5 years) of professional experience as an accountant exposed to IFRS, or professional experience in an auditing firm or in the group accounting department of an international company
- Candidates must be a Prof´l License (Passed Board/Bar/Prof´l License Exam) holfer
- Knowledge of IFRS, Nigerian tax law
- Very good knowledge of common MS Office applications, especially Excel
- Practical working experience in SAP FI/CO
- Fluent Business English ‑ both verbal and written
- Analytic Mindset.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- We look forward to receiving your application.
- We will respond to your message within three weeks and will definitely get back to you. That’s a promise.