Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
Job Position: Senior Account Manager (Zonal Manager) – 3 Openings
Job Location: Ibadan – Oyo, Port Harcourt – Rivers, and the Lagos States
- Managing the talent pool of Jumia Services and building a strong leadership team in Delivery
- Actively design and steer CXP and VXP excellence projects along with Local and Central operations leaders
- Design and own end to end the Last mile unit costs strategy to meet both our requirements of CXP/VXP and unit economics targets
- Actively feed and contribute to the system roadmap design to deliver the required instruments for this logistics success
- Leading the scale up and expansion of last mile footprint (3PL expansion, pick up station expansion, Delivery Associates hiring and expansion).
- Own and create the 3PL community management for Jumia
- Manage and improve fleet management practices, team, and cost of operation Create a culture of best-in-class material handling in the Last mile
- Lead key transformations in the supply chain (or in partnership), allowing our last mile hubs to receive the product faster and more often without increasing costs of delivery
- Ability to work cross-functionally with key fulfillment partners such as Logistics, supply chain, and other partners, such as IT
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university; Degree in Engineering, Operations or Supply Chain
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Email, Internet etc.
- Proficient in Google Office Suite – Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs, Gmail, etc.
- 5 years minimum experience in logistics operations
- Experience in strategy and complex network management
- Good Knowledge of the Logistical Operations in the local market is a plus
Skills and Competencies:
- Process-oriented, well-organized with a high level of attention to detail
- Data-oriented with strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Communicate effectively with counterparts in Logistics Department
- Excellent team management skills
- Dynamic and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Openly Negotiable
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having a strong impact on building the African e-commerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders.
17th August 2022.