Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. As employees we come together with a growth mindset, innovate to empower others and collaborate to realize our shared goals. Each day we build on our values of respect, integrity, and accountability to create a culture of inclusion where everyone can thrive at work and beyond.
Microsoft operates in 190 countries and is made up of 181,000 passionate employees worldwide.
Job Position: Solution Area Specialist – Modern Work
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Sales Execution: You will orchestrate a virtual team and assess customer needs to develop strategies that proactively build a stakeholder network to accelerate and close Modern Work opportunities.
- Consultative Solution Sales: You will drive solutions sales best practices including but not limited to; discovery, building and crafting solution strategies that differentiate from the competition, challenging our customers with creative and innovative solutions.
- Business Value Selling: You will foster and expand Microsoft’s relationships with Customer Business Decision. Collaborate alongside other sellers roles to identify and qualify new Modern Work opportunities, engaging with key business contacts, understanding customers’ business and technology priorities, governance, decision, and budget processes, and landing the value proposition of Microsoft Viva.
- Scaling and Collaboration: You will lead the planning, orchestration, and execution of Modern Work opportunities with internal stakeholders and partners to cross-sell and up-sell.
- Technical Expertise: You will lead Modern Work BDM (Business Decision Maker) and ITDM (Information Technology Decision Maker) conversations, shares best practices and key competitor knowledge across solution areas acting as a subject matter expert to inform decisions on pursuit or withdrawal.
- Sales Excellence: You will lead the planning for accounts across territories, complete plans, and business analysis to pursue high-potential customers and manage Modern Work solutions across the organization.
- Deliver Results and Model Microsoft Values: You will deliver results through teamwork, acts as role model for MS values including treating others with fairness and respect.
- BS/BA degree is required
- 5-7 years of cloud solutions, consulting services, or technical selling experience
- Sales Execution: Skilled in leading BDM outside of traditional ITDM conversations with high-potential customers, building pipeline and developing and presenting solutions that meet customer requirements & strategy, and leading deal execution through closure.
- Employee Experience: Experience with selling CRM/ERP or similar software-as-a-service, cloud-based business applications. Has deep understanding of all or part of the challenges and opportunities in an emerging category and can envision solutions mapped with business value to address customer persona business needs and pains.
- Business Value Selling: Skilled in building economic justification of Modern Work solutions, assessing business opportunities and needs, and validating business value analysis with customers to drive intention to buy
- Scaling and Collaboration: Skilled in identifying, leveraging, and coordinating a holistic, collaborative, and participative approach with internal stakeholders, including Global Partner Solutions, Telco Operators and Partners across solutions areas to scale business results.
- Technical Expertise: Skilled in understanding Modern Work solutions and products, developing strategies to share best practices across subsidiaries, collaborating with Global Black Belts (GBBs) and other stakeholders on compete scenarios and providing insights on future product trends and sales blockers.
- Sales Excellence: Skilled in collaborating with internal and external stakeholders on business planning, leading forecast, account, and territory plan discussions to drive intentional selling in high propensity accounts.
- Deliver Results and Model Microsoft Values: Skilled in identifying Customers’ operational needs and building account plans accordingly. Partnering and collaborating with internal/external stakeholders on related deliverables and work streams; Models compliance to Microsoft values and shows empathy and compassion
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online