Greymate Care is Nigeria’s ace provider of in-home care to the elderly, vulnerable, convalescent and disabled in Nigeria. We specialize in delivering companionship, home help, personal care and 24/7/live-in services through state-of-the-art infrastructure and technology.
Job Position: Greymate Caregiver
Job Locations: Abia, Anambra and Imo
- Taking responsibility for the physical and emotional well-being and social needs of our service users
- Assisting service users with personal care activities such as washing, personal hygiene, dressing and assisting with meals
- Providing physical and mental stimulation by taking part in recreational and social activities with our service users
- Helping to maintain accurate records, undertaking ongoing training
- Generally promoting our service users’ independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care.
- Interested candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification.
31st March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons should forward their full names, email address, locations, and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘Greymate Caregiver’ as the subject of the email.