GHI Assets Limited was incorporated under the laws of Nigeria in 2004. It is an investment company holding varying interests in the different companies within the group. We specialize in airline representation and management, business and leisure travelmanagement, training and travel technology solutions. GHI Assets has business interests in Angola, Benin Republic, Cameroon, South Africa, United States of AmericaandNigeria with plans to expand into more African countries. We strive to be market leaders in our businesses employing cutting edge technology to achieve sustainable profitable growth.
Job Position: Cargo Intern
Job Location: Lagos
- Ensure safety and work closely with flight operations
- Perform receiving and releasing of inbound and outbound shipment
- Loading/unloading supervision at aircraft
- Delivery of cargo
- Execution and supervision of aircraft weight and balance
- Acceptance of cargo
- Planning of aircraft load distribution
- Dangerous goods transportation regulations
- Update shipment data into the cargo management system and Airline systems
- Coordinate with transporter, carrier and supplier to ensure timely receiving of cargo for shipment execution
- Maintain the safety awareness program primarily airside/ramp safety
- Any other adhoc duties assigned by the Manager
- Assist Sales Manager in executing and managing day to day sales and operation activities.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degrees with 1+ years relevant work experience.
15th January, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume / CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.