Arkounting Professional Services (APS) Limited is a Financial Advisory and Management Consulting firm involved in the provision of various services to small and medium scale enterprises. In providing services to our clients, we provide financial advisory, training and consulting, second personnel as well as monitor performance of processes advised.
We have over 3 decades of combined experience in various sectors of the Nigerian economy ranging from financial services, public sector, oil and gas and manufacturing. Our professionals have competencies in HR management and consulting, accounting, econometrics, tax management, management consulting and risk management.
- Job Position: Cash Officer
- Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Welcome customers and help determine their orders.
- Process customer orders and record them in the restaurant database.
- Relay customers’ orders to the kitchen staff.
- Ensure all orders are delivered to the customers in a timely manner.
- Accept cash and return the correct change.
- Tally money in the cash drawer at the beginning and end of each work shift.
- Place food orders in the appropriate bags and boxes.
- Respond to customer inquiries, issue receipts, and record customer suggestions.
- Assist kitchen staff when needed
- OND, HND or equivalent qualification.
- 0 – 1 year work experience.
- Proven experience in a customer service role is an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Good mathematical skills.
23rd April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.