Phillips Consulting, founded in 1992 & headquartered in Nigeria, we are a leading business and management consulting firm, serving clients across Africa through offices in Lagos & Abuja. We are a leading provider of transformation, technology, and outsourcing services.
- Job Position: Cashier
- Job Location: Zamfara, Nigeria
Our Client, a manufacturing company in Zamfara State, Nigeria seeks to fill the position of a Cashier, who will ensure the management of all cash transactions with both internal and external customers accurately and effectively.
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Ensure, friendly service and clean surrounding
- Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales.
- Compute and record totals of transactions
- Assist with carrying out the conversion of purchase invoice into payment vouchers
- Balancing cash register and generating reports for credit and debit sales
- Accepts payments, ensuring all invoices are accurate
- Process daily transactions and keep an accurate record
- Track transactions on balance sheets and report any discrepancies
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or any related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the role of other related roles
- Financial literacy
- Knowledge of appropriate accounting software packages
- Experience in statutory financial reporting and knowledge of GAAP, IFRS
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Analytical skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online