Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
Job Position: Cashier/Floor Person (Entry Level)
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- A Cashier is responsible for processing cash, debit, credit and check transactions using a cash register or other point-of-sale system in a retail environment.
- Their duties include balancing the cash register, making changes, recording purchases, processing returns, and scanning items for sale.
- Process sales transactions and accept payments
- Calculate the cost of products or services and sales receipts
- Calculate and return change when required by the payment method
- Maintain adequate change denominations in the cash drawer and request an additional change
- Answer customer questions about products or services
- Work as a team to meet store sales goals
- Handle customer complains
- Maintain a clean and tidy checkout area
- Assist in stocking and rotating merchandise
- Degree in any relevant field
- Entry level (Candidates will be trained).
- 0 – 1 year of work experience.
- N50,000 monthly.
25th July 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.