ReadyGas Energy is a major player in LPG retail distribution in Nigeria
- Job Position: Cashier / Sales Girl
- Job Location: Ikotun, Lagos
The following but not limited to these are the expectation required of you in your role:
- Prospective candidates will be responsible for all aspects of the cash management function, including the development and management of systems for the effective collection of revenues and payment of obligations.
- Responsible for providing direction to ensure designated cash processing, reconciliation, and reporting functions are completed in a timely manner while in compliance with policy and regulations.
- Direct cash management operations to include daily cash administration, management of current accounts, and bank relations.
- Review and drive improvements in cash management, ensuring financial obligations are met in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Complete all cash management set-up documentation for new and existing department processes; prepares correspondence and proposals directed to and for cash management.
- Timely reconcile cash application and disbursements.
- Monitor cash transactions to ensure that bank account balances to the report and any unusual items are investigated.
- Forecast, monitor, and track cash flow (weekly, monthly, quarterly etc.).
- Prepare cash flow reports, and identifies and evaluates variances.
- Carry out other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
- HND / OND / B.Sc
- Experience: 2 – 5 years.
- Other key competencies will include positive relationship building, customer friendliness, flexibility, and effective communication and teamwork
Must also possess:
- Customer-oriented charisma
- Team spirit.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Attention to details
- Good computer skills.
- Knowledge of LPG plant operation.
- Good analytical skills
- N30,000 – N40,000 monthly.
25th March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Submit in person at our office address:
Plot 137 & 139 Ijegun – Ikotun Road,
Obalagbe Bus-stop, Ijegun,