The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates.
The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production, and Salt Refining.
Upcoming projects include a $12 billion investment in an Oil Refinery, Fertilizer Plant and Petrochemical Complex.
- Job Position: CCR Officer / DCS Operator (Power Plant)
- Job ID: GbokoPowerPlant001
- Job Location: Benue, Nigeria
- Department: Power Plant
- Reports To: Senior Engineer / HOD
- Direct Reports/ Subordinates: Senior Engineer / HOD
Shift In-charge to ensure the efficient operations of DG Sets during the shift to achieve the desired self-generation at optimum cost.
- Maximum the running of all DG Sets on LPFO mode.
- Implementation of safety & Housing Keeping system in the department.
- Cost reduction by carrying out modification and improvement in the process.
Education and Work Experience
- B.Sc., / HND Mechanical Engineering and 10 Years’ experience.
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to control the operators and help to get maximum output while the engine in operation.
- Knowledge of operation for the higher capacity engine.
- Decision-making to be done within a short period.
- Running of the engine during his shift with maximum safety and smooth operation.
- Good command on shift operator and helper.
- Well, knowledge of higher capacity DG Set running of both AGO & LPFO.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online