Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
- Job Position: CCR Operator (Parking Plant) – Cement Industry, DCP
- Job Location: Gboko, Benue
- Category: DCP – Operations
- Department: Packing Plant
- Reports To: Supervisor and HOD.
- Direct Reports / Subordinates: Shift Supervisor
- Monitoring all packing plant operation panels.
- Responsible for the extraction of cement from storage silos / Bulk silos into Day silos and Bin.
- To load and dispatch 750mt of cement in twelve hours (into the truck).
- Maintaining cleanliness of the work place.
- Compliance with ISO Management System (QMS, EMS and OHSAS).
- Any other job as may be assigned by the shift supervisor or superior officer.
- Liaise with the cement mill CCR for cement stock level management for harmonized operation.
Education and Work Experience:
- SSCE / WAEC / ND / NCE
- Five years’ of experience.
- Must have knowledge on computer Microsoft word.
- Physically fit to do the job.
- Work experience of five years experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Can be able to read and write.
- Communication skills
- Must be computer literate.
- Ability to learn new skills.
- Ability to do the work.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online