Halogen group formerly known as Halogen Security Company Limited was incorporated in July 1992 as a private limited liability company, to fill the yawning gaps in quality security services in Nigeria. We lead the West African security solutions market, as we continually focus on delivering valued solutions across the industry’s value chain as the number one integrated safety and security solutions group.
Job Position: CCTV Operator
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- To use the CCTV equipment proactively and to its optimum level to help enforcement agencies to detect and deter crime and anti-social behaviour.
- Use the CCTV cameras to identify offenders and provide high quality evidence to enable investigations and were necessary prosecutions and if required provide written witness statements and attend court if necessary.
- To capture, process, log accurately and help to provide data( evidence) to enforcement and other agencies in accordance with DPA, and other instructions and procedures.
- To operate the CCTV system in accordance with the legislation regarding the use of CCTV and the systems Code of Practice, Operational Manual, Standard Operating Procedures, Council Policies and any other instructions issued from time to time.
- To ensure all logs, reports and records are produced accurately and promptly, covering all activities involving CCTV both externally and internally within the Control Room.
- To liaise on a daily basis with Officers, Managers, Members of Huntingdonshire District Council and Cambridge City Council, Police Officers and other agencies that have authorised access to the Monitoring Centre Control Room.
- To operate and respond to the Out of Hours emergency repair system, noise complaints, other emergencies, lone workers and the emergency homeless service on behalf of the shared service and in accordance with instructions held within the Control Room.
- Monitor any emergency situation which develops within the services area of responsibility and carry out the actions laid down to resolve the issue and liaise with the Council’s Emergency Planning Officer and activate emergency processes as required.
- Carry out and log daily equipment checks, and report all faults and failures of CCTV or IT or communication equipment as soon as they occur to the contractors responsible for their maintenance and record all details in the faults log.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree with 2 – 4 years relevant work experience.
31st January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.