Fadac Resources and Services Limited – Our client, a 360 health and wellness fastest-growing fitness chain and platform, with branches spread across Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: CCTV Room Officer
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Perform daily control room tasks with high integrity and efficiency
- Monitor CCTV and report any unusual activity to the Line Manager/Duty Security Officer
- Respond promptly to radio checks and keep accurate records of all communication
- Keep a record of any incidents and report these to the Duty Security Officer
- Monitor vehicle and staff movements via our Geolocation software
- Issue field visit related equipment to staff on the instruction of the Operations Manager
- Report any alarm activation to the Duty Security Manager.
- Monitor the external security situation and provide the best routes and road status to company drivers.
- Manage the main switchboard, and answer all the calls and direct them to the right department promptly and courteously.
- Identify and recommend changes to improve our security operations
- Any other duty as directed by the Duty Manager or Line Manager
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a control room operator
- Experience using relevant technology and security equipment (e.g. CCTV, Computers, 2-way radio and security software )
- Experience in reporting and emergency response planning
- Excellent knowledge of security protocols and procedures
- Proficient in MS Office and Google Suite
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Excellent Communication Skills – clarity and courtesy on phone, 2-way radio and email
- A desire to learn
- Female applicants are encouraged to apply.
17th August 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.