Dangote Industries Limited is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with an annual group turnover in excess of US$4 billion (2016) with vibrant operations in Nigeria and Africa across a wide range of sectors including cement, sugar, salt, condiments, packaging, energy, port operations, fertilizer, and petrochemicals. Our core business focus is to provide local, value-added products and services that meet the ‘basic needs of the populace through the construction and operation of large scale manufacturing facilities in Nigeria and across Africa. We are focused on building local manufacturing capacity to generate employment, reduce capital flight and increase local value addition.
- Job Position: CCTV Surveillance Officer
- Job Location: Kogi
- Monitoring of all activities within the company premises to prevent intrusion/theft of company properties.
- Ensure proper monitoring of all activities within the company premises to prevent intrusion/theft of company properties.
- Report/escalate all violators daily appropriately as seen in the scene of the incident
- Coordinate with cctv surveillance supervisor during field observation and report all abnormalities observed
- Ensure proper maintenance of cctv equipment and troubleshooting of offline/faulty cameras daily.
- Integrity, accuracy and confidentiality of all information gained in cctv control center by quality standards and legislation to ensure implementation of various modifications for smooth running.
- Maintain proper shift handing over while running the shift.
- Ensure proper coordination with security officers, vigilantes, police and the army, to prevent intrusion and stealing within the company.
- To attend the related meetings.
- Maintaining confidentiality on security matters/ official information.
- To Comply with any other assignment given by my supervisor/ in-charge.
- To proffer ideas to supervisor in improving CCTV surveillance monitoring system.
- Suggest modification for the betterment of cctv devices/ equipment
- ensure cctv equipment is always in good working conditions.
- Ensure compliance with ISO (QMS, EMS & OHS ) standards and statutory requirements.
- Maintain housekeeping.
- Bachelor’s degree or HND from a reputable institution in Engineering, Computer Science.
- Minimum of 3 experience in CCTV operations or maintenance in a Manufacturing Organization.
Skills and Competencies:
- Attention to details: Must be able to see and remember the specific details of incidents.
- Report writing
- Listening skills
- Good communication skills
- The ability to maintain CCTV equipment is an added advantage.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online