De Tastee Group is a leading quick-service restaurant, Outdoor Caterers, Event Hall Managers, and Home delivery hospitality outfit. on a mission to become the premium brand and first choice in Nigeria’s fast-food business.
- Job Position: Central Auditor
- Job Location: Lagos
- The role of the central Auditor is to ensure compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation in the outlet. He is also responsible for collating cash reports from all outlets and verifying with their lodgment.
- Responsible for authorizing I.O.U, petty cash, invoice, and receipt.
- Verification of items coming in and going out of the organization.
- Responsible for cash count with Head cash on a regular interval.
- Responsible for collating cash reports from all outlets and verification of cash lodgment.
- Review of petty cash reimbursement of both Head Office and the entire outlet.
- Review of source documents from warehouse and CPU and documents from various departments for payment.
- Reviewing of Perishables from the outlet.
- Verification of bank payment vouchers
- If approved for payment all documents will be stamped and pass to the account payable.
- Verification of LPOs.
- B.Sc, HND in Accounting or any equivalent
- ICAN in view will be an added advantage
- Minimum 6 years progressive relevant experience
- Must have excellent knowledge of MS Excel.
- Analytical Thinking
- Attention to details
- Excellent data analytics skills
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Knowledge of SAGE Accounting software
- High level of responsibility, leadership skills, and organization
- Possess supervisory and delegations’ skills
- Willingness to train and mentor others
- Time management, prioritizing, and the ability to handle a complex.
5th March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.