HIP TV is a team family organization where we stay true to our values. We are on a journey to sustainably be the industry benchmark for quality and innovative service delivery to our target audiences and clients. We also have the vision to optimize stakeholders’ value by consistently delivering superior returns on investment
Job Position: Channel Manager
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Create strategies to improve efficiency and profitability
- Monitor Competitors activities
- Constantly learning different sales techniques and information on new products relevant to the company
- Attend Shows, Seminars, and other Events
- Direct and Commercialize activities, making sure that propositions are ready to sell and executed on schedule and to budget
- Set TV strategies to give shows the best possible chance of attracting and retaining an audience
- Planning of transmission, what to broadcast, and when ensuring an adequate or maximum utilization of airtime
- Manage staffs
- Research, Write, Proofread, and edit all Media content
- Implement and Manage Media campaigns and deliver public relations and communication plans
- Implement all targeted content for various media platforms
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with a minimum of 5 years work experience.
- Proven experience as a Channel Manager
- Strong Communication skills
- Leadership Skills
- Proactiveness, Self-motivation, and focus on delivering results.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using ”Channel Manager” as the subject of the email.