Hempawa Consult is a fast-growing and innovative consulting firm that is focused on providing instant service and quality assurance to her clients in the core businesses of project management, procurement management, and human capital management. Hempawa Consult offers a professional, friendly and supportive environment within an open plan office free of discriminatory practices. Ambitious and hardworking, you will join a robust in-house competencies development programme aimed at encouraging all employees to reach their full potential.
Job Position: Channel Sales Executive
Job Locations: Abuja & Lagos
- We are seeking an innovative channel sales executive who will be responsible for developing channel-specific marketing strategies, planning marketing campaigns, managing marketing communications, and achieving sales targets. To be considered for the role, you must demonstrate extensive knowledge of channel sales strategies and experience in the neo-banking sector.
- Responsible for customer/business prospecting/conversion.
- Responsible for attending, assisting, and presenting at promotional activities and marketing events such as tradeshows and campaigns.
- Recruit and onboard new clients.
- Reviewing, analyzing, and entering client information and transactions into multiple systems.
- Respond to client inquiries in a timely, accurate and professional manner.
- Participate in developing, maintaining and ensuring the associated Procedures and Controls around Income processing are carried out according to policies in order to satisfy all audits and minimize any and all risk.
- Relationship management of existing clients whilst ensuring reactivation of dormant relationships.
- Analyze market trends and accordingly develop sales plans to increase product awareness.
- Educate clients about CSL products and complimentary services offered.
- Stay current with the latest developments in the financial services industry and competitor activities.
- Communicate up-to-date information about new products and enhancements to clients.
- Develop process improvements to optimize client management activities.
- Ensure all KYC requirements are duly submitted.
- Open a stipulated number of accounts monthly.
- Generate stipulated AUM monthly.
- Generate stipulated revenue monthly.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Marketing or Finance.
- A Second Degree and/or Completion of Relevant Professional Certification will be an added advantage
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience Required:
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suites.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Excellent time management, customer-focused and oriented.
- Advanced problem-solving and analysis skills.
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take initiative.
- Good attitude toward teamwork as well as the ability to work independently.
- Ability to work under pressure, expected to display an appreciable measure of emotional intelligence.
31st December, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.