Ralds and Agate Limited – Our client in the Real Estate / Construction industry.
Job Title: Channel Sales Lead
Job Location: Lagos
- Source and aggressively activate direct sales acquisitions
- Identify and secure new business opportunities aligned with the company’s focus
- Build and manage independent sales channels and brokers networks
- Nurture and grow captive development opportunities
- Drive growth of STOW subscriber base
- In conjunction with the CCO, ensure the company meets all its revenue objectives
- Coordinate and manage activities of authorized brokers and sales agents within the region.
- Innovate & devise strategies designed to achieve sales revenue targets
- Nurture and grow STOW Subscriber Base
- Meet and exceed defined annual sales targets
- Grow and manage Authorized Brokers Network
- Recruit, train and manage Independent Sales Agents
- Identify, nurture and close opportunities for Captive Development Projects
- Lead and coordinate marketing opportunities
- Participate and drive HNI investment initiatives.
Educational Qualifications / Experience:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences or related university Degree
- A minimum of Five (5) years strategic level experience in marketing or business development functions in a real estate, financial services, FMCG or high-end retail goods related sector
- Minimum of Eight (8) years working experience.
Skills / Functional Competencies:
- Business Development skills
- Strong Sales Management Skills
- Networking & Good Closing Skills
- Strong Social Network.
General Management Competencies:
- Strong Leadership skills
- Strong Oral and Written Communication skills
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Excellent man-management skills
- Ability to manage intense work environments, plan, schedule and coordinate effectively.
28th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online