Sky Rock Hotel aspire to be the leading and preferred hotel in Nigeria. We are committed to exceeding guests’ expectations. We are dedicated to providing impeccable facilities and personalized services.
We are proud to deliver genuine care, comfort and warmth to all our guests. We pursue growth and development through continuous learning and constantly adapting to an ever-changing world.
Job Title: Chef
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare special meals or substitute items.
- Regulate temperature of ovens, broilers, grills, and roasters.
- Pull food from freezer storage to thaw in the refrigerator. Ensure proper portion, arrangement, and food garnish.
- Maintain food logs.
- Monitor the quality and quantity of food that is prepared.
- Communicate assistance needed during busy periods.
- Inform Chef of excess food items for use in daily specials.
- Inform Food and Beverage service staff of menu specials and out of stock menu items.
- Ensure the quality of the food items.
- Prepare and cook food according to recipes, quality standards, presentation standards, and food preparation checklist.
- Prepare cold foods.
- Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counselling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees; serve as a role model.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report maintenance needs, accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain the confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Anticipate and address guests service needs. Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND qualifications
- Must have 2-6 years work experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using Job Title as the subject of the email.