Hudson Mining Limited is a mining company which has endeavored to build a comprehensive platform integrating mine assets acquisition, exploration, mining, processing, refinery, trading and global sourcing and importing for various minor minerals, new energy minerals and other non-ferrous minerals since its establishment.
Job Position: Chemical Analyst
Job Locations: Ilorin – Kwara and Jos – Plateau
- Duties may include: sample reception, sample identification, sample preparation, sample dilutions, setting up analytical batches and analysis, batch Quality Control, (the Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS).
- Ensure samples are catalogued and stored in an efficient and easily retrievable manner.
- Assists laboratory personnel in locating and retrieving of samples and also responsible for sample disposal or returning samples to clients.
- Calibration and set up of laboratory equipment prior to analysis.
- Maintain and record equipment calibrations.
- Preparation of standards and reagents.
- Interpreting and evaluating results.
- Monitor Equipment maintenance & laboratory supplies.
- Follow all company health, safety and environmental policies.
- Maintains a clean working environment.
- Follow all Quality system protocols, report discrepancies to the Supervisor.
- May be asked to work in other areas of the factory sections.
- May be assigned and coordinate special or ad hoc projects as needed
- A minimum of a High School Diploma (or equivalent) is required.
- A post-secondary education (degree and/or diploma) in a Science related program (Chemistry, Biochemistry, Environmental Science) is a strong asset.
- No Experience required
- Good hand/eye coordination when handling samples & lab equipment
- Must be comfortable with numerals in order to monitor data on a computer screen.
- Must be able to read, understand and follow work instructions in a safe, accurate and timely manner.
- Able to work well under pressure during high (peak) workloads and balancing conflicting demands of high volume versus the quality of results.
10th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail