Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited (TITIS) is a spin-off of Tranter International Company. Tranter International Company was incorporated in November 1989 under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The Company’s registered address is at 3/6, Alhaji Adejumo Avenue, Ilupeju Industrial Estate, Lagos State, Nigeria.
Job Position: Chemical Water Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
- We are seeking a skilled and experienced Chemical Water Engineer with specialized knowledge in City Water Reticulation and a strong background in managing water projects.
- The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in the design, implementation, and optimization of water treatment processes, particularly in urban water systems.
City Water Reticulation:
- Utilize expertise in City Water Reticulation to design, implement, and maintain water distribution systems within urban environments.
- Ensure compliance with local regulations and standards related to water reticulation.
- Design and optimize chemical water treatment processes to meet quality standards and regulatory requirements.
- Conduct thorough analyses of water samples and implement corrective measures as necessary.
- Lead and manage water-related projects from inception to completion.
- Develop project plans, coordinate resources, and ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, government agencies, and stakeholders to ensure effective communication and successful project outcomes.
- Engage in knowledge sharing and provide technical expertise to colleagues.
- Implement quality assurance protocols to guarantee the effectiveness of water treatment processes.
- Conduct regular audits and assessments to identify areas for improvement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, or a related field with 4-5 years experience.
- Proven experience in City Water Reticulation and managing water projects.
- Strong knowledge of water treatment processes, chemical dosing, and water quality analysis.
- Familiarity with relevant regulations and standards in the water industry.
- Excellent project management skills with a proven track record of successful project delivery.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills.
Additional Skills (Preferred):
- Master’s Degree in Chemical Engineering or related field.
- Professional Engineer (PE) certification.
- Experience with the latest water treatment technologies.
- Knowledge of sustainability practices in water management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualifid candidates should submit their Resume, Cover Letter, and any relevant certifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. We are an equal opportunity employer.