White Soul Motors Limited is a subsidiary of White Soul Investment Limited, a company incorporated under the Company and Allied Matters Act, 1997. We are a leading player in the automobile sales industry, providing accessible and affordable vehicles and maintenance services tailored to meet specific requirements. White Soul Motors Limited is enriched with a track record of 19 years operational license
- Job Position: Chief Accountant
- Job Location: Lagos
- We are hiring for the position of Chief Accountant to lead our accounting unit, providing financial advice to the management and ensuring the efficiency of the company’s accounting unit.
- Managing the work and development of staff members;
- Maintaining accurate books, records, and schedules of all accounts.
- Preparation of periodic financial reports
- Coordinate finance and accounts function across locations;
- Prepare for and review annual audit work papers and ensure adjustments journals are passed to agree company’s books and records with the audited financial statements;
- Work with internal and external auditors during fieldwork exercises and in the preparation of annual audited financial statements.
- Monthly review of bank reconciliations, loan schedules, etc.
- Manage all intercompany transactions and ensure reconciliation
- Managing all finance and accounting operations
- Coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances;
- Maintain quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting;
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings;
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls;
- Continuously update, review and document the Company’s financial policies and procedures
- First degree in Accounting, Business, Economics, or related fields from a reputable university/polytechnic.
- Additional qualification will be added advantage
- Up to 5 years overall combined accounting and finance experience,
- Membership of a recognized Accounting Professional body.
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities (KSA) Required:
- Good working knowledge and understanding of basic accounting principles; practices, accounts payable and receivable management, financial management and financial reporting;
- Proven working experience as Head of Finance & Accounts;
- Experience in preparing accurate and thorough Financial Reports and related schedule in line with established deadlines;
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Effective oral and written communications, interpersonal and planning skills;
- Proficiency in the use of computer applications and Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint and Financial Application;
- Good organizational skill and ability to manage documentations and make past and future documentations accessible;
- Strong management skills with a demonstrated ability to take initiative;
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles, processes, and procedures necessary to produce deliverables.
15th April 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.