Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
- Arrange travel and accommodations.
- Schedule in-house and external events.
- Allocation and furnishing of offices
- Environmental management and control including the general housekeeping of factory premises and offices.
- Liaising with the Materials Management department for the procurement and supply of stationery and other office utilities.
- Staff transport management including allocation of vehicles for official journeys and assignments and approval of requests for repairs of official vehicles.
- Procurement and supply of office welfare items including refreshment and toiletries.
- Liaising with the concerned departments to ensure the effective provision of communication facilities for the workers.
- Management of immigration matters including processing of visas, external travel arrangements.
- Maintaining up to date immigration records for expatriate staff.
- Any other duties assignment from time to time by the undersigned.
- Maintaining effective transportation arrangement for staff.
- Ensuring up to date immigration records.
- Maintaining high environmental and housekeeping standards for the factory.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer. Administrator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures.
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- High school diploma; additional qualifications in Office Administration are a plus.
- B.Sc / HND Business Administration / Management / Humanities, Law etc, with 5 or 7 years experience.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development