AtYourService Technologies Limited – Our client, a Medical Diagnostics Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Position: Chief Financial Officer
- Job Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
A medical diagnostics company is looking to hire a CFO that will:
- Drive the company’s financial planning, management, and reporting
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organizations liabilities and investments
- Provide management with timely, complete, and accurate financial information for business decision-making.
- Assist in formulating the company’s future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
- Develop and manage the company’s financial and tax strategies
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes Develop performance measures and monitoring systems that support the company’s strategic direction
- Ensure Proper Daily Transaction Processing, Treasury Management, and Month-end Closing and Reporting
- Manage the accounting, admin, legal, tax, and treasury departments and functions
- Oversee the financial operations of subsidiary companies and foreign operations
- Construct and monitor reliable control systems ▪ Maintain appropriate insurance coverage
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies
- Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts
- Invest corporate funds
Education and Work Experience:
- A first degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or a business-related discipline
- MBA degree holder is highly preferred
- Minimum of ten (10) years of financial accounting and reporting experience with at least two (2) years in a CFO / Finance Director position.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant (ICAN, ACCA, ACA, or CPA)
- Previous experience in a reputable accounting or audit firm is highly desired.
Desired Competency and Skill Requirements:
- Financial planning and strategy
- Managing profitability
- Strategic planning and vision
- Quality management
- Promotion of process improvement
- Corporate finance
- Budget development
25th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.