Catilas Resources Limited is an outsourcing and advisory services Company. Our focus is to help our clients leverage their core capabilities to optimize market opportunities.
- Job Position: Chief Financial Officer
- Job Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- We are looking for a Chief Financial Officer with proven experience in Maritime and Energy industry finance, financial modeling, capital raising, and negotiation.
- The incumbent will be responsible for planning and executing the organization’s financial strategy as well as institute strong risk management throughout the organization.
- The goal is to protect the company’s revenues and profits, achieve full financial control, and sustainable growth.
- Drive the company’s financial planning.
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments.
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks.
- Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure.
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations.
- Provide strategic advice on potential returns and risks to the businesses through analysis of data and financial performance.
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place.
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state, and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting, and company policies.
- Participate in and drive internal and cross-functional projects.
- Develop and implement detailed cost management strategies to monitor and control costs.
- Supervise all finance personnel.
- Education: B.Sc / BA in Accounting, Economics, Engineering Finance, Mathematics, and Statistics
- Professional qualifications such as ACA / ACCA.
- Experience: A minimum of 8-12 years’ experience.
- Proven experience as CFO within the maritime and Energy industry.
- Previous experience in the banking industry.
- Knowledge of the working, processing, and negotiating of letters of credit.
- Strong treasury and cash flow management experience.
- Strong knowledge of accounting and internal control principles, operational risk evaluation, and governance frameworks.
- Strong entrepreneurial drive and commercial acumen with a track record of building up an organization within the maritime and energy Industry.
- Must be well-versed in all aspects of financial management ranging from simple accounting to broad investment and banking operations.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g., SAP).
- Ability to strategize and solve problems.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers.
- Driven with a positive and outgoing attitude.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online