Lukoil Overseas Nigeria Limited (LONL), a limited liability company Incorporated under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and having its registered office at St. Nicholas House (10th Floor), Catholic Mission Street, Lagos calls for applications from suitably qualified members of the public to fill the position below:
- Job Position: Chief Financial Officer
- Job Location: Lagos
- Provide functions for planning, updating and monitoring of the company’s budget execution.
- Prepare management reports of the company in the context of plan / actual for planning periods.
- Participate in the development of budgets for joint ventures in which the Company holds a minority stake.
- Prepare and obtain approval of long-term development plans.
- Ensure interaction with other departments for the preparation of accounting, financial and other types of reports.
- Higher Economic / Finance Education. MBA is an advantage
- At least 6 years of experience in budgeting & finance processes in the upstream business, including planning and execution.
- Fluent Russian and English language.
- Knowledge of accounting and governance reporting.
- Experience in preparation and analysis of work programs and budgets.
- Strong skill in factor analysis.
- Knowledge of Lukoil corporate procedures and standards for budgeting and financing.
- Practice of interaction with joint ventures and major oil and gas companies as shareholders.
- Understanding of project management approach.
25th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.