Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
Job Position: Chief General Manager
Job Location: Okpella, Edo
- Responsible for Operations Maintenance of all Plants Equipment.
- Spares and Material Control for cost-effectiveness.
- Responsible for Plant improvement activities.
- Outsourcing External Professional Services/Support as approved by Management.
- Technical Manpower Planning and Administration.
- Ensure compliance with ISO Standards
- Any other duties assigned by the Plant Director.
Education and Work Experience:
- B.Sc / B Eng. (Engineering)
- Minimum of 27 years relevant experience.
Skills and Behaviours:
- Plant Operation/Maintenance Skills. (Preferably Cement Plant).
- Possess Management and Administration Skills.
- Excellent Communication and Analytical Skills.
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point.
- SAP literacy.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online