Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organizations for exceptional business results. We build organizations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. We are committed to excellence, service & integrity
- Job Position: Chief Operating Officer- Aviation
- Job Location: Lagos
- The Chief Operating Officer will oversee the organization’s operations and employees’ productivity, translating strategy into actionable goals for the performance and growth of the organization.
- They will ensure the company has effective operational and financial procedures in place ensuring the viability, sustainability, and profitability of the organization whilst promoting and supporting a safe and productive environment
- Plan, organize, and direct activities in airport operations, maintenance, airport safety/security, aircraft rescue and firefighting, terminal and passenger services, parking ground transportation, custodial services, and general aviation and cargo operations to ensure safe, effective, and efficient operations.
- Recommend additions and changes in ordinances, regulations, and policies governing the use of the airport, including the protection of public safety/security, and operations of the Airport System.
- Develop and maintain an excellent level of operating performance through increased reliability on close working relationships with other departments in order to maintain top-notch service delivery.
- Formulate strategic partnerships to enhance capacity building and service delivery for the core areas of operations. Identify risks associated with implementation of new services and collaborate with authorities and other departments to achieve a strong safety and security culture
- Achieve improved efficiencies through the implementation of new tools and technologies and ensuring that the cost efficiency plans are driven.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders and Government Departments at the senior level on the Airline Regulatory and Civil Aviation matters to ensure compliance and regular communication.
- Manages the organizational structure required to accomplish the organization’s mission and objectives in an effective and efficient manner.
- Ensure processes are re-engineered to meet operational requirements for quality, safety, and security standards.
- Maintain total compliance to both the national and international Aviation Regulations such as ICAO, IATA to ensure that the airline meets the demands of air travel with the highest possible safety and security Standards
- Assist in planning, organizing, developing, implementing, and administering the airport operations
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes internal and external.
- First-degree Business, Accounting, Law in a related field. Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Professional Qualifications in a related field will be an added advantage.
- 10 + years in the Aviation / Airline industry of which at least 5 years will be in Operations Management with proven qualification. Previous experience as a flight operations director will be an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge of aviation operations management
- Competence in strategic planning, business development, and regulatory issues
- Ability to demonstrate strength in obtaining results through a clear focus on the goals of the organization
- Strong aptitude for decision-making and problem-solving
- Strategic thinker with a strong diagnostic mind
- Advanced organizational leadership skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online