Phillips Outsourcing Limited is a leading outsourcing service provider in Nigeria committed to delivering qualitative, customised, and effective outsourcing solutions to our esteemed clients. Our innovative solutions have made us revered and renowned to be the go-to business partner for companies who want to scale-up and have a competitive edge in the market. With our workforce of highly skilled and experienced professionals, advanced technology and cost-effective mediums, our goal is to meet our client’s needs with precision.
Job Position: Chief Operation Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Analyse internal operations and identify areas for process enhancement.
- Implement business strategies and plans that align with the short- and long- term objectives developed in tandem with CEO
- Oversee operations, HR, and accounting, and partner with CEO in sales management so that sufficient investment capital can be budgeted for near – term growth targets.
- Manage capital investments and expenses aggressively to ensure that the company achieves investor targets for growth and profitability.
- Monitor performance with tracking software and take corrective measures when necessary, and prepare detailed updates and forecasts.
- Build and maintain trusting relationships with key customers, clients, partners, and stakeholders.
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth .
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision .
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data metrics.
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors.
- B.Sc / BA in Business Administration or any relevant field
- MSc / MBA is a plus
- Five or more years of experience in executive or leadership roles
- Excellent leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity.
- Understanding of advanced business planning and regulatory issues.
- Ability to diagnose problems quickly and foresee potential issues.
- In-depth understanding of logistics business.
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Office or relevant role.
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, and marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Chief operations officer experience in a logistics company will be an advantage.
N400,000 – N500,000 Monthly.
31st December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.