VerifyMe is building the Nigerian trust infrastructure by offering digital identity and verification services to a wide range of industries and the retail market. Licensed by the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC), our verification services are available by API or via our full-service Managed Verification Platform.
Our customers can leverage our services to enable contactless customer onboarding, confirm National Identification Number (NIN), Bank Verification Number (BVN), and Driver’s License (FRSC) and secure e-commerce transactions using our AI-powered facial recognition and liveness detection technology.
All our verifications are compliant with Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Tier III and Anti-Money Laundering (AML), we give decision-makers the tools to assess suitability for financial services and employment
Job Position: Chief Operations Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- The Chief Operations Officer, designs, and implements policies to promote company culture and vision and oversee operations to keep businesses on track.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures.
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth.
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision.
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication.
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance.
- Assist CEO in fundraising ventures.
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors.
- Consistently adhere to regulatory standards and requirements.
- Any other duties that may be assigned for the advancement and achievement of the goals of VerifyMe.
- B.Sc / BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus.
- Understanding of business functions such as marketing, sales etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development.
- Experience in fundraising will be a plus
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Office or relevant role.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills.
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving.
- Excellent knowledge of business regulations and procedures, including the International.
- Committed to learning and development.
- Excellent listener.
- Analytical skills.
- Interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills.
- Organizational, administrative and leadership skills.
- Goal-oriented and results-driven.
- Decision-making and delegation.
- Critical thinking and multi-tasking.
- Credible and confident communicator (written and verbal) at all levels.
- Analytical and problem-solving ability.
- proven strategic aptitude and ability.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Technologically driven.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Passionate about achieving high levels of excellence.
- Highly energized and motivated with a high level of commitment.
- Hands-on approach, with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Tenacious and results driven with sound business judgement.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others to provide a high-quality service.
- Ability to prioritize
- Time management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.